Wushan TCM (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.wushantcm.com website (the “Service”).
Wushan TCM – Chinese Medical Network is owned and operated by Tim Vukan, who is working as an individual from China and Germany. At Wushan TCM, Tim Vukan offers online courses and lessons, live meetings and a social network community to connect Chinese medicine practitioners from all over the world. All online courses are offered on our website at wushantcm.com.
We may change this policy at any time at our sole discretion. You are responsible for periodically reviewing this policy for any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Any questions and requests regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent to email@example.com or to:
Dong Xin Da Dao 1222
Liu He Tian Yu 4-7-402
Binjiang, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Information we collect about you
Wushan TCM collects two kinds of information about you: (1) Personal Data; and (2) Non-Personal Data.
Personal Data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal Data we may collect includes:
- Identification and Contact Data: name, company name, address, phone number, contact details, username, or other demographic information;
- Financial Information: credit card details, account details, payment informations; This type of data is collected via our payment processors APIs. No payment information is stored by Wushan TCM or on wushantcm.com.
- Browsing Information: IP address, cookie data
- Personal Interests or Preferences: history of your purchases on our site.
You may decline to provide Personal Data to Wushan TCM. However, some of the Personal Data we ask you to provide is mandatory for use of the Services. If you decline to provide it, we may not be able to provide the Services to you. For example, we may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Non-Personal Data is any kind of information not relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Non-Personal Data we may collect includes the following:
- Browser and Device Data:
- URL & Title of pages been viewed
- URL & Title of any links that are clicked on pages viewed
- User agent
- Screen resolution settings
- x/y coordinates of mouse events
- Unique ID tracking cookie (“UID”) (This is randomly generated and does not identify who you are or reveal anything else about you. The sole purpose is to more accurately track unique visitors of our website.)
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies: time spent on the Services, pages visited, and email campaign performance.
- Aggregate Information: data about how you use the Services combined with data about how others use the Services in order to help us better develop new features and tailor the Services.
- Usage Data: refers to information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type and language, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
How we collect Information about you
Purchases on our website
We collect information about you during the checkout process when you browse or purchase anything on our website.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
When you purchase from our website, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- Send you information about your account and order
- To provide customer support
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account on our website
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our product offerings
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- Send you marketing messages and the newsletter if you choose to receive them
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
- To provide you with special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. Order information for example will be stored for 10 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your first and last name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who at Wushan TCM has access:
The administrators of Wushan TCM´s website have access to the information you provide us, including the following:
- Order information of what you purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your first and last name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- Our site administrators have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you with our customer assistance.
What we share with others:
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through Stripe and PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe or PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
By using this extension, you may be storing personal data or sharing data with an external service.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you are using our contact form we will receive your first name, last name, your email address and your comment or message. We will keep this information. This information is logged with your submission so we can respond. Your IP address is also recorded when you submit to our contact form. We use IP address information to block certain IP addresses that may spammed our contact form in the past.
Email subscription forms
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari)
Please note that blocking cookies may have a negative impact on the functions of many websites, including ours, and some features of the Service may cease to be available to you.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
You can opt out of Google Analytics by installing Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
For more information about Cookies used by Facebook please click on https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
How we use your Information
We may use your Personal Data to:
- Process transactions;
- Verify your identity and the information you provide while visiting wushantcm.com;
- Seek your views or comments on the Service we provide;
- Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our policies;
- Provide and update you with further information that may affect your use of the Services;
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers by our website;
- Provide customer service and assistance, including receipts;
- Develop new products and courses
We may use your Non-Personal Data for any purpose, including, but not limited to:
- Measuring traffic patterns;
- Understanding demographics, customer interest, and other trends among our users;
- Providing, improving, and modifying the Services; and
- For promotional and marketing purposes.
How we may disclosure your Information
We may disclose, and you consent to our disclosing of, your Personal Data to:
- Service Providers and others who help with our business operations and assist in the delivery of our products and services including, but not limited to, website development, website hosting, maintenance, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, payment processing, marketing, analytics, and enforcement of our Terms of Service Agreement and other agreements;
- Other users of the site to identify you to anyone to whom you send messages or make comments through the Service;
- Persons or entities with whom you consent to have your Personal Data shared;
- Third parties in order to prevent damage to our property (tangible and intangible), for safety reasons, or to collect amounts owed to us;
- Merchants and payment processors;
- Third parties as we believe necessary or appropriate, in any manner permitted under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence to: comply with legal process; respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; enforce our Terms of Service Agreement and other agreements; protect our operations; protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We keep your data safe. That means we will never sell, rent, or lease your Personal Data to a third party.
We may disclose Non-Personal Data for any purpose. Remember, Non-Personal Data cannot be used to identify you or another person.
Public Data and Third-Party Sites
We may provide areas on the Services where you can publicly post information. This information may be read, collected, and used by anyone. We do not control or endorse the information posted by third-party users, are not liable for your or third-party posts to the Services, and specifically disclaim any liability resulting from such posts.
Upon your consent, the Service may access third-party information through application interfaces. We may also provide links to third-party sites. When you click on links to third-party sites, you may leave the Service.
The inclusion of a link or accessibility of third-party sites does not imply endorsement of such third-party site by us. All trademarks, trade names, and logos of third parties featured on the Services belong to their respective owners.
How long we retain your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We retain customer purchase records for a period of 10 years from the purchase date. This includes the first and last name, address, phone number, email address, account username, items purchased and their relative cost, order total, and any customer notes provided at the time of checkout. We do not retain, or have any access to, customer payment details such as credit card numbers or account passwords.
What rights your have over your Data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your Data
All user data, including transaction data, is protected by the following means:
- Encryption: All data is transmitted over SHA-256-Bit SSL Certificates, the same protocol used by financial firms to ensure secure data transmission.
- Secure Storage: Once processed, all data are then uploaded to our secure servers. Your data is then accessible only by someone with access to your account, and certain Wushan TCM administrators or staff members.
We employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect your information; however, no system is impenetrable. If you create an account on the Service, you are responsible for protecting the security of your account, its content, and all activities that occur under the account or in connection with the Services. You must immediately notify us, Wushan TCM of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security by emailing Tim Vukan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Data Breach Procedures we have in place
In the event of a suspected data security breach we will notify you and any applicable regulator within 72 hours of our detection of the breach.
Users under 13 Years of Age
Our Services are not directed to and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Data, we will take steps to remove such related data. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com. By using the Service, you are representing to us that you are not under the age of 13.
Opting out of Receiving Electronic Communications from us.
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may opt-out via the unsubscribe link or by notifying the administrators of Wushan TCM at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may still send you important messages regarding administrative matters, updates, disputes, and customer service issues that are required to provide you with the Service.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience.
Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different opt out weblinks to find out more and change our default settings. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
PHPSESSID, wordpress_logged_in_*, wordpress_sec_*, wp-settings-time-1, gdpr[privacy_bar], gdpr[allowed_cookies], gdpr[consent_types],__cfduid, wc_cart_hash_#, wc_fragments_#
How are these used:
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
How are these used:
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
How are these used:
All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
Opt Out Link:
How are these used:
All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
Opt Out Link:
How are these used:
Site may include embedded content, like Vimeo Videos.
Opt Out Link:
By visiting this page on our website https://wushantcm.com/contact/
* Please note this consent feature will start on May 23, 2018.