Get an Introduction about Pulse Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine
In this Online Course you will learn about the six main pulses, namely the floating pulse, deep pulse, rapid pulse, slow pulse, slippery pulse, and rough pulse. These six pulses represents different conditions in exterior and interior, yin and yang, cold and heat, deficiency and excess, zang and fu, and qi and blood.
- Floating pulse represent yang and exterior.
- Deep pulse represents yin and interior.
- Rapid pulse represents fu-organs, heat, and excess.
- Slow pulse represents zang-organs, cold, and deficiency.
- Slippery pulse represents blood excess.
- Rough pulse represents qi deficiency.
This Online Course includes:
Online Course: 40 minutes
Certificate: After you finished watching each lesson click “Mark Complete”, once all lessons are completed you can download the Certificate. You can find a download link on the main page of your purchased course.
Do you have more questions? Contact us here!
CPD Approved: 40 minutes of CPD (Acupuncture NZ)
Certificate: by Wushan TCM – Chinese Medical Network in China