What you'll learn in this Online Course:
This Course gives you an Introduction about the Zang Fu Theories in Chinese Medicine.
Info about the Teacher:
The Lectures have been given by Zhu Wen Pei, Zhejiang Chinese Medical University, in Hangzhou (China).
What our Students say:
Just like studying in Hangzhou, China! It´s also convenient to review classes whenever I want to.
What you’ll get Access to:
- The complete Zang Fu Lecture Part 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Lecture 1: 37 minutes
- Lecture 2: 32 minutes
- Lecture 3: 38 minutes
- Lecture 4: 17 minutes
- Certificate total hours: 124 minutes
The Contents of the Lectures:
- The corresponding Five Element Theory
- Definition of Zang Fu Organs
- Detailed Backgrounds about the Chinese Characters: Zang and Fu
- Physiological Functions of Zang Fu Organs
- Detailed Info about the five zang organs: heart, lungs, spleen, liver, kidneys: Comparison of Modern Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine, related functions and disorders
- Detailed Info about the six fu organs: stomach, small intestine, large instestine, gallbladder, urinary bladder: Comparison of Modern Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine, related functions and disorders
- Pairs: Heart / Kidney Intestine, Spleen / Stomach, Liver / Lungs interactions
- Holism theory